In today’s competitive exams, GK can’t be ignored. To score 160+ your preparation ought to be targeted on each section. These GK questions and answers in English will help you score better. We focused on both static GK and current affairs questions with answers. Here, most of the questions are competitive examination targeted.
We will always try to provide accurate information to the readers. Also, you can get all the questions and answers in PDF format by clicking on the download link given below.
TOP 50 MOST IMPORTANT GK
1. Which historian translated Chachnama from Arabic to Persian?
You Can Also Read: Birmingham Commonwealth Games in 2022 A to Z with PDF
2. GOI has decided to export which Missile System ?
3. Ramanujan award is associated with which field?
C) Social welfare
You Can Also Read: UPDATED List Of UNESCO World Heritage Site Of India With PDF
4. SAHAYAK-NG India’s first indigenously designed and developed ______ has been successfully launched.
A) Air dropped container
B) Explosive detector
C) Covid vaccine
D) Cancer therapy
5. Sardes Mukhi is a revenue system of whom?
D) Delhi Sultanate
Ans: B (Shivaji)
6. “Scientist of the Year award” 2020 of DRDO won by?
A) Hemant Kumar Pandey
B) Vipin Sahani
C) Dilras Negi
D) N. M. Menon
7. Which of the following is the first spy based book written in sanskrit language?
A) Mudra Rakshas
B) Machh Katikam
C) Manu Smriti
D) Arth Shastra
You Can Also Read: TOP 25+ MOST Important Idioms And Phrases With PDF
8. Which state govt. has started the “Raag Bhopali” exhibition ?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
9. Who has accepted the title of Jille Ilahi?
A) Qutubuddin Aibak
D) Shah Jahan
10. GoI has launched Global ________ portal and mobile application that will help connect the 31.2 million Indian diasporas worldwide ?
A) Pravasi Rishta
B) Jivan Amar
C) Atoot Bandhan
D) Connect to web
11. Who has established Kriti Stambh?
A) Maharana Pratap
B) Rana Sanga
C) Rana Veer Saal
D) Rana Kumbha
You Can Also Read: Chief Minister & Governor Of All State And UTs List With PDF
12. Which state government has launched its solar power policy 2021 with no capacity criteria on solar power ?
A) Himachal Pradesh
13.Who has established Home Rule Movement in Pune and Belgaon ?
A) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
B) Annie Besant
C) Sohan Singh bhakna
D) Lala Lajpat Rai
14.India’s first bullet train project has been sanctioned by Japanese Embassy to complete by which year?
15. Which of the following Mughal emperors has introduced a coin named Anna?
C) Shah Jahan
16. Who has become the youngest mayor of India ?
A) Arya Rajendran
B) Kamuk DeSilva
C) Ani George
D) Lata Kesarwani
17. Who is the writer of Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram?
A) Vishnu Digambar Paluskar
B) Mahatma Gandhi
D) Narsi Mehta
You Can Also Read: Important NATIONAL PARK In INDIA, State Wise Data With PDF
18. Which Indian minister has been nominated by GAVI (Global Alliance for vaccines and immunization) as a board of member ?
A) Nirmala sitharaman
B) Dr Harshvardhan
C) Piyush Goyal
D) Giriraj Singh
19. while salt movement which of the following had lead after the arrest of Mahatma Gandhi?
A) Sarojini Naidu
B) Manilal Al
C) Gaffar Khan
D) Badruddin tyabji
20. In which state AFSPA has been extended for next 6 months ?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
21. Which of the following movement is known as August Revolution?
A) non cooperation movement
B) salt movement
C) self rule movement
D) Quit India Movement
Ans: D (8th August)
22. Which state government has launched Diginest mobile app ?
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
23. Which of the following had laid the fourth season of INC?
A) Badruddin Taiyabji
B) George Yule
C) W C Banerjee
D) Dadabhai naoroji
Ans: B (1888)
24. Tansen sangeet samaroh 2020 has been started in which state recently?
B) Madhya Pradesh
25. Which of the following is not the emperor of the Tuluva dynasty?
A) Devrai I
B) Veer Narsingh
C) Krishna Dev Rai
D) Ram Rai
26. Who has been awarded with Tansen Samman 2020 at the world Music Festival?
A) Satish Vyas
B) Rajeshwar Karnam
C) Vinod Dasgupta
D) Atendra Shrivastava
You Can Also Read: Details List Of MAJOR CYCLONE In Bay of Bengal With PDF
27. Jahangir has given the title of English Khan to whom?
A) Thomas Roe
C) John Mildane
D) captain Hawkins
28. Who has been awarded with eminent engineer award 2020 by IET?
A) Sanjeev Srinivasan
B) Vinod Dasari
C) K Sivan
D) Vinod Kumar Yadav
29. First mosque in India which was established by Turkish?
A) Cheraman Juma
B) Jama Masjid
C) Quwat ul Islam
D) Adai Din ka Jhopra
30.Which company has become the first Indian company to successfully test fired solid fueled rocket engine named as “Kalam 5” ?
B) Genetic space
31. Which of the following has declared covid-19 as pandemic?
You Can Also Read: Important TIME & WORK Questions & Answers Part-I With PDF
32. Who has been appointed as new Chairman and CEO of Railway Board ?
A) Vinod Kumar Yadav
B) Suneet Sharma
C) Avinash Bhadorla
D) K. M. Das
33. Sammy is a dance of which state?
34. Asian Development Bank has approved 10 million dollar for horticulture in which state ?
A) Himachal Pradesh
35. Firozpur is situated on which bank of river?
36. Which country has changed a word in its national anthem to honour the indigenous population of the country?
37. Ayodhya is situated on which bank of river?
D) None of the above
Ans: D (Sarayu)
You Can Also Read: RRB NTPC Question & Answer Paper -2021 With PDF
38. Who has become the new Chairman of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) ?
A) Anupama Singh
B) DN Senon
C) Soma Mondal
D) Jagjit Kumar
39. Who among the following leaders was not assassinated?
A) Mahatma Gandhi
B) Liaqat Ali Khan
C) Muhammad Ali Jinnah
D) Lord Louis Mountbatten
40. Which state government has launched Kisan fasal Rahat Yojana?
A) West Bengal
41. An astronaut in space will see Sky as?
42. Which company has signed agreements with the Delhi government and Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan to solarise schools in Delhi ?
A) Tata Power
B) JSW energy
D) Oakridge energy
You Can Also Read: Top 100+ IMPORTANT Full Form In COMPUTER With PDF
43. The enzyme that is present in human Saliva is?
44. Who has been appointed as chief secretary of Karnataka ?
A) P Ravi Kumar
B) Anurag Patel
C) Achyut Amlembu
D) K K Navneet
45. The study of extinct animals is called?
46. Which organisation has been post penalty on Mukesh Ambani and Reliance India Limited for the valuation of share norms?
47. The original name of Tansen the most famous musician at the court of Akbar was?
A) Lal kalwant
B) Ram Tanu Pandey
C) Banda Bahadur
D) Markandey Pandey
48. Who has become Asia’s richest person recently ?
A) Mukesh Ambani
B) Zhong Shanshan
C) Lakshmi Mittal
D) Lee Deng Chaoe
49. Which Amendment Act introduced changes in the Preamble of the Indian Constitution?
A) 38th Amendment Act 1975
B) 40th Amendment Act 1976
C) 42nd amendment act 1976
D) 44th Amendment Act 1979
50.Which application has won “Jury Choice Award” in 6th digital India Awards ?
A) Rail e connect
B) aarogya Setu
C) Veer parivar
D) Pravasi Shramik
We will always try to provide accurate information to the readers.
If you have any doubts about the information or questions and answers given in this post, feel free to comment immediately, or please don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can get all the questions and answers in PDF format by clicking on the download link given below.
Follow our Facebook page to get regular updates and subscribe or join the Telegram Channel by clicking the link given below.
Like and Follow us on Facebook
Join / Subscribe on Telegram